Dear customers and business partners,
First of all, we hope you are all healthy and well! Today we would like to briefly inform you about the status of things at Höppner Management & Consultant GmbH (HMC):
Our engineering office is currently running without any problems. So far, we have not had a corona case in the team – neither a suspected nor a confirmed case – and there are no returnees from risk areas among the employees. But of course we are concerned at how badly the industries of many of our customers and service providers have been affected by the Corona crisis. We have taken the following precautionary measures in order to be your partner as less prone to disruption as possible during these times and to be able to continue to be there for you without restrictions:
- Our offices have always been organized decentrally, our employees work in “home office mode” when they are not on site. In this way, we prevent the complete failure of the entire team in the event of infection.
- Since almost all of our employees are used to working from home or on the go, the technical requirements for a comprehensive home office regulation are ensured (server access, equipment, laptop, work cell phones, etc.).
- We have established internal rules for availability and coordination loops to ensure seamless communication and quality management.
It goes without saying that we have taken all the necessary precautions in terms of hygiene and cleaning from the start. We ask you to ensure that our employees are extensively protected against infection by appropriate hygiene and protective measures when working at your site. If it turns out afterwards that our employees had contact with customer employees who were infected with the corona virus, we hope to be informed immediately so that we can take appropriate protective measures.
For security reasons and to protect everyone involved, face-to-face meetings, inspections or audits with customers are only carried out by a maximum of one person from HMC. We refrain from shaking hands and keep the distance from your employees recommended by the RKI. For coordination in larger project groups (with several HMC employees), we will work with you to find a suitable alternative solution (e.g. video call/telephone conference).
In general, HMC employees are no longer allowed to travel to risk areas officially classified by the RKI. We continue to travel to all other areas because we are aware of our responsibility that our services can be systemically important for you or that we are sometimes considered key workers for critical infrastructure.
- As a team, we are in contact with each other at all times via our internal communication channels (e-mail, telephone) and via What’s App group.
- In regular virtual update meetings, we ensure that all HMCs employees are always informed about the current situation.
- We closely follow the recommendations of the authorities and institutions at the municipal, state and federal level and regularly share them within our organization.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and adjust our precautionary measures accordingly at any time.
As a customer or business partner, you can reach us as usual in this extraordinary situation via the known communication channels. Your customer advisors or contacts will also get in touch with you personally to discuss with you whether the situation requires different measures for your company or brand than the usual ones. If you think there is anything that we can support you with outside of the “normal” day-to-day business, please let us know.
Everyone stay healthy and in good spirits! Your Höppner Management & Consultant GmbH
Image source: Photo by Markus Winkler on Unsplash